Unwilling to speak about anything but how gently this baby says “cheese” today. Thank you for understanding.
i will never ever get over this “cheese.. TAKE THE PICTURE”
Jinora, come forward. Today we welcome the first airbending master in a generation, and I couldn’t be more proud of my daughter. When the existence of our people was threatened, when the avatar’s life hung in the balance, Jinora never gave up hope. Thanks to her leadership, I see a very bright future for the air nation. Of course there would be no air nation without avatar Korra. She opened the portals and somehow the world began anew for us, and she was even willing to lay down her own life in order to protect ours. There’s no way we can ever repay her for all she’s done, but we can follow her example of service and sacrifice. So while she recuperates, the air nation will reclaim its nomadic roots and roam the earth. But unlike our ancestors, we will serve people of all nations, working wherever there is corruption and discord, to restore balance and peace. Avatar Korra, I vow that we will do everything in our power to follow in your footsteps and bring harmony to the world. Now, let us anoint the master who will help lead us in our new path. Master Jinora.
Captain America (we could really use a guy like him right about now)
i felt like i connected a lot to the stickers at the greenhouse today
engineeringofjose I kind of love you for posting this song, I need more songs like this.
Cultura Profética - La Espera
One of Puerto Rico’s greatest groups
- ed: it's alright to die cause death is the only thing you haven't tried but just for tonight hold on
- ed: when my hair's all but gone and my memory fades and the crowds don't remember my name when my hands don't play the same strings the same way i know you will still love me the same
- ed: i don't get waves of missing you anymore they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- ed: you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen next to your heartbeat where i should be keep it deep within your soul
- ed: THEY SAY IM UP AND COMIN LIKE IM FUCKIN IN AN ELEVATOR